tv private party

ahah so lazy to update the blog ahah..nearly one month the party ended but i still can't 4get the drama n fun at tv private party..in car uu lot of drama time que more drama ahah..i think can make tragic drama ahah...ahah omo 4get to i even see yoseob in even infront my eyes n also waving n smiling at me i was *drool* that time.. ahahah *cough cough* i can see my yoseobie clearly .i was want to cried to see him..i miss him so much..if on that time i can make signal n shout i luv u bb..maybe he froze *d-uh so imagine thing* i bit sad 1st coz he can;t see me i was like follow him everywhere..i felt like give up coz he can't spot me..then i was like enjoy the song n follow they step guest wat on that time i follow him he spotted me n like giggle n pointing me.. i was like smile n pointing him back ahah.. after that i felt like im flying without wings...after the show again tragic drama continue... *uggh non stop tragic drama*.. ahah after sending fishie at klcc tired...n i fall in front of the car when open the door..i laugh hard n plus my hand turn to pumpkin waaaaaaaa.

No comments: