invisible

i dunno y im always thinkin of him.always remember our great memories together. we going thru everything together.i can't 4 get what u do to me when i be ignore by klik u whisper in my ears.. no matter wat happen mumu im always there for u..coz of that shed my tears n become much closer to u.singing to me n saying missin of me..make me fallen for u n i believe that u meant to be with me.after 6 month we be friend i know u have girlfriend my heart broke to pieces.coz of that i start to make gap from u suddenly u msg me say i broke up with my gurl n i need someone to talk with...so im offering myself that i be thera for u. there for almost 24/7 i heard how pain u in n i feel that.when u down i here to cheer u up. n i believe i get 2nd chance ti be with u n great our story. after 4 month we msg like every 2 second for a sudden u stop msg me n says that u bz..so no doubt for it. every time u msg me and im going out with my friend..i just ok never question u who u out with coz i believe that u with friends..then u msg me again u just going out r ex n says dun worry we just friend. so im ok with that.never thinking bad thing happen. after a month u msg me n say im going to johor sent my friend back there. when i got i directly reply ur msg n says i feel something wrong n drive carefuly.after u arived there u msg me n sayi arrived exhausted maybe u will sleep over..a whole night we msg until u slept.next morning u msg going back to kl..after that 3 days u didn't msg me i feel worry but i dun want to disturb u maybe u tired..on 10pm u msg me that actually try to on back with ur gf.im crying to death the friend u refer is u ex.....i felt i be cheated for 2nd time..n with a bit guts asking u wat happen coz i dun want u know im crying that time. u say u regret that u tried to go back her..coz she only using u......i shock with the statement.....n try to console u n i say to u beb if u need me i will tried to be there with u...starting taht day we back msg n u also try to flirt with me but on that time i still searching wat i want for myself.4 month later i when internship lot of thing happen n i start to fallen back at u...we nearly been in relationship but we didn't meant rite.3 day before i finish mywork u came n surprise me....i was so touch u came coz of me ....n u can how shine my face saw u there..u gimme hope to be with u .....i know u know that im luv u but u afraid to take step further than that with me...im always be invisible infront on u................

No comments: